Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Wife Was Ready to Give Up

fastdraw

The wife had not found anything good for almost a year...! So today we were on Lake Lahaton Nevada, on our old 53 year old boat.... and I had to kind of encourage into bringing her Vanquish 540 Pro detector.
I didn't find anything worth mentioning except a couple of fishing lures and sinkers. But she pulled up this very slender gold chain out of the beach. I'm so thrilled for her..!! So now she's good for at least another 6 months of metal detecting..!!👍

Attachments

• 20230702_164912.jpg
    20230702_164912.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
  • 20230702_164859.jpg
    20230702_164859.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
Very nice gold chain! Now you have to repair so she can wear it 😂

Congrat's to the Mrs. with the Save of the Gold chain. It can be very frustrating to say the least when ones hits a dry spell, but it only takes one Save such as this to spring right back with a renewed interest and drive to move on looking for that next Save of the Treasure. Well Done.

Ok... Here's a Pic of my 53 year old boat. Don't laugh. It still runs great. And we detect little coves that are hard to get too.
Nice I have a 16 ft duck boat narrow and gets in to skinny spots works great for areas I cant reach by foot!