Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The year without silver......The year without gold.....

cwilk

Hey Gang

Did you read that title? Sometimes you just get lucky. First dig of the day, dime:

[attachment 241516 081812-2.JPG]

Nearly the last dig of the day, 10K:

[attachment 241523 081812-3.JPG]

The rest:

[attachment 241515 081812-1.JPG]

Finally got some rain and the temps were low enough to go out for 3 hours. Had fun. Got this old body moving. Fresh air, fun, and precious metals!

Chris

Nice on that silver.:thumbup:
Good one for the glad also.

:cheers:

Killing the clad as usual I see. Oh, and very impressive silver find. But wait, what is this? A gold ring?? Why, I never expected this from you Cwilk.

NOT! As always Cwilk, you bring home the goods! Nice going with the clad, silver, and gold!

GL and HH!

It was three spots and I've been to them all dozens of times. That old hunted out ground produces the best finds sometimes. Glad to see you're still around, John! How'd it all work out? Job? Family?

Chris

Shouldn't you be studying? As always, nice to hear from you. It was a very nice day treasurewise. Thanks for commenting.

Chris

cwilk said:
Shouldn't you be studying? As always, nice to hear from you. It was a very nice day treasurewise. Thanks for commenting.

Chris

:) College hasn't begun here yet. I have a few more days until it begins. Getting ready as I type.:thumbup:

The family and job take up most of my detecting time. I have made some good money and been to Europe each of the past two years. Five years ago in Fl. I was lucky to have gas money to get to the beach. MD'ing in Fl. was a lot better for gold. I been MD'ing a CW battlefield, but all I come up with is lead.

When I visit family it gives me little time to MD. I have wondered how you were doing. I would love to get out with you a few times MD'ing. Get a hold of me if you ever drive down I-79 in Northern WV.

Very good to see you back on the board! Nice to see your finds as well, big congratulations on your day! :clapping:
Mud

You'll do great! Take some creative writing courses if you can.

Chris

I will for sure! Remembering back a while ago when you were doing all those houses scheduled for demolition and all the cool things you dug up.

Chris

If the weather cooperates I'd like to hit the fields a little harder for the rest of the year. I am still a ways short of 50k lifetime coins which I really should have hit about a year ago. 20 or 25 two hour hunts should get me there. Surely I can spare 50 hours.

Chris