Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

There coming soon!!

This was just posted by XP on Instagram. Can’t wait😳!!

Attachments

• 9F27F3ED-EF55-4617-9EB7-3B1287E521D4.jpeg
    9F27F3ED-EF55-4617-9EB7-3B1287E521D4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 153
Do you have to pre purchase?
“Stay safe”

Very encouraging only I’m sorry I dithered when it was announced so there must be quite a few ahead of me. Nonetheless, it looks like they are on top of things for sure.

I read somewhere that although these new Deus II BEASTS :LOL: are being shipped now, I understand they are only being shipped to Europe and the UK markets first. I would like to believe this shipment also includes the N. American market-for those of us who live in the US? I am hopeful by mid-summer 2022 we should all receive our Deus II's for those of us who pre-ordered. Merry Christmas All! :cool: