Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

there is still hope

bootyhoundpa

Got out today for a few hours back at the lake..really didnt think i would have any luck as i and others have hunted this place almost to the point of being sterile..tried out my new to me 8in coil...1st target was the othef half of a gold chain link i had found several weeks ago..i knew there then there was hope that i might have a chance of plucking another piece or two of micro gold out of this place...i managed to run my disc about 10% lower than normal and still keep the bobby pin count to a reasonable amount...well all things considered it was a successful hunt...the 4 earings at the top are all marked 14k or 585.. the 2 chains are junk ,the shiny one is stainless...i dont exactly know what the ring is made of ..oh ya i also found another tooth..this is the 1st time i am posting directly off my tablet as i normally use my desktop but its got issues. .. man it was a beautiful day today at the lake,no wind ,mild temps and none of the sand was frozen this time... happy huntin all... [attachment 304688 20141215_1956141.jpg][attachment 304689 20141215_1955401.jpg]

Booty, Fantastic detecting skills. These are some really tiny keepers. Looks like nothing gets by you. What detector are you using. I haven't been out for several weeks, been too busy with other things at this time, I hope to get out before the ground freezes. Jabbo

Wow! A half gold link! That there is one tough signal! :clapping: Just amazing how you specialize in this subset and mastered it! Its been a lot of fun following your hunts! Thankyou!
Mud

That's some small AU! You really got a system for chasing the little stuff.
HH - Bruce