Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thesaurus covers: OK for V3i?

Stanl

Does anyone use the Thesaurus covers made in the UK? Specifically on the V3i.
Is there any heat retention problems wrapping the pod or battery box with the covers?

Thanks in advance.

I have friends that use them and they work fine. No problems wrapping the box or pod - Whites makes a cover that totally covers the box and the Pod cover does too.

These are great covers built tough! Just don't leave your machine in the car when its hot out there. Go ahead and buy it !!!

Thanks everyone for the comments.

I will check out the Whites covers too.

Update on Thesaurus covers: I purchased a set from the UK for the V3i.
Very well constructed, wraps the pod & box very well. Also, a sewn in access cover for the battery compt.
I was out yesterday and today, temps in the high 80s and humidity sky high.
Originally, I was concerned with heat build-up or some other issue.
No issues what so ever, easy coil swap too.

The ground that I was hunting in is, sticky damp dark dirt. Even this time of year.

The protection offered from the covers for the machine is superb.

They are good for keeping the dirt ans scratches off. I don't worry about the V getting wet. Rob

redbird said:
These are great covers built tough! Just don't leave your machine in the car when its hot out there. Go ahead and buy it !!!

Thesaurus covers: where can you buy them? I've looked before but never been able to find someone that sells them. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Look on Ebay.