Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thin 14k Gold chain...4 machines...on the beach - dry sand

ivanll said:
An X-Terra 70 is quite capable of detecting a gold chain on a wet ocean beach with a 18.75kHz coil, I did it some time back and posted a picture on several forums.
Picture contain an X-Terra/coil combination not allowed to be shown here. :shrug:

When searching an ocean beach with an X-Terra 70/705, especially when small gold items is the target......... we use it as when gold prospecting........in prospecting mode, all the way to the water edge and in shallow water.

ivanll

even in beach mode with 0 disc they work great. I had an Xterra 70 a while back with both of the larger explorer type coils, one high freq, one med freq. Both super on small gold, sometimes wish I would not have sold off that one.