Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Think the NOX IS NOT SPECIAL??

Jim,
You will love the Nox for it's unmasking abilities. It's crazy fast in polluted sites and the 11" coil separates very well for such a large coil. I have the E-Trac as well so I know where you are coming from. The Nox is a very sensitive machine so there is no need to crank the sensitivity way up. I rarely hunt mine set over 20. Sometimes as low as 15 depending on the conditions. There seems to be a pervasive misconception that if you lower the sensitivity you will lose depth. The Nox is an excellent complimentary machine to the E-Trac. I wouldn't consider a site hunted properly/thoroughly until I had hunted it with both machines. Good luck.

Dean

Hi Dean,
It’s nice to hear from you especially since you understand where I’m coming from with the ETrac.....It’s also nice to know that the sensitivity can be set at a reasonable level and still go deep....with power to spare....Thanks for the reply......Jim