Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THINKING OF T2 FOR COIN HUNTING.

oneton

i HAVE A CHANCE TO TRADE MY FINE NAUTILUS 2BA WITH ALL THE MODS AND A 8 INCHCOIL AND 15 INCH COIL FOR A T2 i AM A COIN HUNTER AT LEAST THATS WHAT MY WIFE TELLS ME I AM.SHOULD I GET A T2 FOR COIN HUNTING,MOST POST I SEE SHOWS ME IT MAY BE BETTER FOR RELIC THAN COINS.IF ANYONE CAN PUT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE DO SO. MY WIFE HUNTS WITH A XT70 AND I LOVE THE WAY SHE CAN NOTCH OUT WHAT EVER SHE WANTS THANKS PHIL La.

Oneton, I think the T2 is an excellent coin hunter. You will read in other posts on this forum that it is good at finding good signals among trashy ones and I have found this to be so. A couple of weeks ago I had an opportunity to hunt the grounds of a closed down hospital whose heyday was in the 20s through 40s. I found over 70 coins in a 4 hour period, most silver, including 4 walking Liberty halves. The coins were all between 3-6 inched down and signals were all very clear. As with any good detector, the T2 needs to be used and tried and you need to take time to learn it. But you will find it a terrific coin shooter. Good luck!

I've found as many coins with my T2 in the few months that I've had it as I did with all my other machines (Explorer II included) in close to 2 years. The T2 WILL find coins, and Relics, and anything else you want to find. I used an XTerra 70, and at least for me the T2 beats that machine hands down! Just take the plunge...and give yourself a little time to understand what the T2 is saying. I guarantee you wont be disappointed. and if you DON'T like it, there will be no shortage of people waiting in line to take the T2 off your hands. Just go for it!

i've found coins but nothing deep. so far every place i've hit i've hit hard with my sovereign. i thought i could get some coins in the iron but so far only 1 wheat and it wasn't very deep. i'll keep trying.

Mr. Chuck,
That Sov. of yours is a great Machine and I would not part with mine, I got allot of work and time invested in Her and she performs very well. All Detectors are like a Fine Women and if you handle her just right she will produce and put a SMILE on your face. You keep working that T2 and she will reach Kliment.
D Wes

The T2 is a good coin hunter but mine does not have a steady TID on most targets. That could be because of the high mineralization here. Sometimes it will lock in on one number but most of the time it run's through a range of at least 10 numbers hitting the correct TID often. I have learned to read it. At first it drove me nuts. I was used to a SovGT with a meter and the GT will lock right on a single number every time. However, the T2 find's a lot more stuff than the GT. I hunt mostly relics and usually use a Tejon but the T2 is BOSS in a cleaner area. The T2 will drive you nuts in a trashy area at first, but you will find good stuff after you learn it. I would not part with mine.

Julien

from all i read on the t-2 it would out preform the sovereign and the explorer in certain areas. i have taken it to several areas that i have done well with the sovereign and have failed to even get any trash signals that have seemed to be deep. have a few moe to try. one i'm going to try to get some deep signals with the sovereign and then check with the t-2. i have only hunted this place once with the sovereign. have to wait to labor day because schools are back in seccession.

I did not care for the T2 for coin hunting but fell in love with the F75 it is a coin hunter at its best and a relic hunter at its best. A new small coil coming and it will be hard to beat.