Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This coin has a little character

jayhop

20210206_121813.jpg

This is my third seated dime. It's not the pretty but better than none at all.
20210206_144113.jpg

This Indian head made me feel a little better.
20210206_183606.jpg

View attachment 12183
This is my third seated dime. It's not the pretty but better than none at all.
View attachment 12184
This Indian head made me feel a little better.
View attachment 12185
I think the seated Dime lost its character, but the Indian Head is cool..! Just out of curiosity, did you find the Seated dime and the Indian head in a city park, because it looks like the Seated dime got hit by a lawn mower. But you definitely had a good day.

I think the seated Dime lost its character, but the Indian Head is cool..! Just out of curiosity, did you find the Seated dime and the Indian head in a city park, because it looks like the Seated dime got hit by a lawn mower. But you definitely had a good day.
They were in a farm field at 2 different house sites.
The seated is melted. Looks like the house burned down. The piece at the bottom is melted on. I found some charred potty in the same area.
Yes it was a good day.

What a bummer! Two beautiful coins! Hope there is more coins (that aren’t damaged) waiting to be found.

I was going to say that seated is melted nice finds
Mark

What a bummer! Two beautiful coins! Hope there is more coins (that aren’t damaged) waiting to be found.
I hope so. But I've hunted this field for 5 years and these coins are only number 3 and 4 to come out of it. And I found them both yesterday in 5 hours of hunting.
Thats something for those that hunt farm fields to think about. If the field gets tilled deep its possible you will be able to find new targets at a spot you thought was about hunted out.

Good finds and good points!