Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This dude found a $500 million treasure, But this is what happened!

What I will never understand is how Spain or any court will give ownership to Spain, The Spaniards came to the New World, raped and plundered, enslaved the people to dig the gold/sliver (stolen) then tried to ship it back to Spain.
I wish I could understand how it belongs to them, how they are responsible for slave ownership, after all for some reason (Not trying to be racist) but the black in the US think they are owed everything because of the past. Whith that in mind, my great,great.great (you get the picture) grandfather came on the boat in 1601 as an Irish indentured servant, who was treated much worse than the blacks. Slavery goes back before the time of Jesus, perhaps all countries should go back in time and make it right to the slaves they captured. Which brings up ownership of the gold/silver, it should be split between the finder and the country it was stolen from., not Spain.(just my opinion)

A little history on Spanish gold, and some fact/or fiction on its lost gold for those interested in treasure hunting. (7 cities of cibola)

Yeah, that was tough to take. The ship was docked in a port inside Spain and word got out what they do. So the government watched them closely. Once it was discovered a the coins were from a Government war ship they wouldn’t let the ship and crew leave Spain, even though the coins were already shipped to US. Lawsuits came shortly afterwards and I guess they settled.
US laws for Government ships are probably similar. Like we can’t detect on Federal lands.
Tony

What I will never understand is how Spain or any court will give ownership to Spain, The Spaniards came to the New World, raped and plundered, enslaved the people to dig the gold/sliver (stolen) then tried to ship it back to Spain.
I wish I could understand how it belongs to them, how they are responsible for slave ownership, after all for some reason (Not trying to be racist) but the black in the US think they are owed everything because of the past. Whith that in mind, my great,great.great (you get the picture) grandfather came on the boat in 1601 as an Irish indentured servant, who was treated much worse than the blacks. Slavery goes back before the time of Jesus, perhaps all countries should go back in time and make it right to the slaves they captured. Which brings up ownership of the gold/silver, it should be split between the finder and the country it was stolen from., not Spain.(just my opinion)
Niall Ferguson (Glasgow 1964), professor of history and writer at Harvard and New York Universities. Book: Empire: How Britain Made the Modern World, The British Empire. How Britain Forged World Order, 2003: Honestly acknowledge more than one of those mistakes / horrors. In the first place, the British Empire would have been born out of the indiscriminate plunder and looting of the Spanish Empire at the hands of pirates and criminals (also precursors of mercenaries), encouraged and protected by the English king on duty, with "a gale of robbery and violence. maritime "and by an unhealthy envy of the Spanish. "The English were aware that they could not defeat the Spanish in a formal war, according to the rules established by knights, and they feared that with the resources it was obtaining in America, Spain would be invincible for many centuries."

Do not believe everything that is said about Spain, without having a minimum knowledge of the history of that country. (I say it without acrimony)
There was no Spanish genocide in America. It was the diseases
Spain sent the gold out of America (so to speak) because a good part of America was also Spain (Overseas Provinces) The equivalent of the US states
85% of the gold stayed in America, to create hospitals, residences, universities, buildings, churches, town halls, etc.

Nombre del HospitalFundadorAño de fundación
Hospital de Jesús, Ciudad de MéxicoHernán Cortés1521-24
Hospital de Bethlem, Perote VeracruzJulián Garcés1535
San Sebastián, Chiautla PueblaCofradía de Indios de Chiutla1553
Ntra. Sra. del Rosario, Mérida YucatánGaspar Suárez y su mujer, Cabildo de la Ciudad1562
San Juan Montesclaros, Veracruz VeracruzBernardino Álvarez1569
La Concepción, Jalapa VeracruzBernardino Álvarez1569-84
San Roque, PueblaHipólitos y Particulares1592
Ntra. Sra. de la Epifanía, Ciudad de MéxicoPedro López1582
La Caridad, Durango DurangoPrimeros vecinos pobladores1595
San Juan de Dios, Ciudad de MéxicoJuaninos1604
Ntra. Sra. de Loreto, Veracruz VeracruzPedro Ronson1610
Espíritu Santo, Ciudad de MéxicoAlonso Rodríguez de Vado1612
Ntra. Sra. de la Concepción, Celaya GuanajuatoJuaninos1625
Real de San Bernardo, Puebla PueblaAntonio Hernández1626
San Juan de Dios, Pátzcuro MichichoacánFrancisco López Linzaga y hermanos1672
San José o San Juan de Dios, AguascalientesDiego de Quijada1686
Limpia Concepción, Parral ChihuahuaCofrades Pardos, Antonio Eurecha1687
Real el Divino Salvador, Ciudad de MéxicoJosé Sayagó1687
San Pedro, Ciudad de MéxicoCofradía de San Pedro1689
Santa Catarina, Oaxaca OaxacaCapitán Antonio Díaz Maceda1702
Ntra. Sra. de la Caridad, San Cristóbal de las Casas ChiapasÁlvarez de Toledo1702
Ntra. Sra. de Guadalupe, Pachuca HidalgoAyuntamiento, Alcalde, Vecinos, Oficiales Reales1725
Ntra. Sra. de Belem, Guanajuato GuanajuatoBetlemitas1731
San Juan de Dios, Tehuacán PueblaAndrés de Mesa y Hnos. Gertrudis Beristáin y los Juaninos1744
San José de Gracia, Orizaba VeracruzBúbara de Horue1755
Hospital Real de San Rafael, San Miguel el Grande GuanajuatoLos Vecinos1760
Jesús, María y José, Veracruz VeracruzJuan Antonio Ruiz de Alvarado1779
San Andrés, Ciudad de MéxicoNúñez de Haro y Peralta1779
Ntra. Sra. de Guadalupe, Taxco GuerreroFernando de Mendoza1793

Hospitals founded by Spain, only in Mexico

Universities in America

Attachments

• Universidades_fundadas_por_España_en_América_y_Filipinas.png
    Universidades_fundadas_por_España_en_América_y_Filipinas.png
    257.6 KB · Views: 170
In 1503, the Queen of Spain authorized mixed marriage. In the USA, in 1967
And I could go on ...
I don't want to get into arguments. It is only a historical contribution, so that you do not believe everything they say

Niall Ferguson (Glasgow 1964), professor of history and writer at Harvard and New York Universities. Book: Empire: How Britain Made the Modern World, The British Empire. How Britain Forged World Order, 2003: Honestly acknowledge more than one of those mistakes / horrors. In the first place, the British Empire would have been born out of the indiscriminate plunder and looting of the Spanish Empire at the hands of pirates and criminals (also precursors of mercenaries), encouraged and protected by the English king on duty, with "a gale of robbery and violence. maritime "and by an unhealthy envy of the Spanish. "The English were aware that they could not defeat the Spanish in a formal war, according to the rules established by knights, and they feared that with the resources it was obtaining in America, Spain would be invincible for many centuries."

Do not believe everything that is said about Spain, without having a minimum knowledge of the history of that country. (I say it without acrimony)
There was no Spanish genocide in America. It was the diseases
Spain sent the gold out of America (so to speak) because a good part of America was also Spain (Overseas Provinces) The equivalent of the US states
85% of the gold stayed in America, to create hospitals, residences, universities, buildings, churches, town halls, etc.
Don't look on us too harshly bud.........we've kicked most peoples butt's over the years,not just Spains.🤣🤣.
Tell you what......you give back Melilla and Ceuta and we will give back Gibralta.🤣🤣.

All in jest.👍👍

There is my friend, Ceuta and Melilla, they were already Spanish since the fifteenth century. Morocco was a sovereign country in 1956. I think we are a few years ahead... But that is a thing of the past. Gibraltar, Spanish!! 😜

We are trying to hold on to the last vestiges of our empire.....please let us keep it....makes us feel like we are still important.🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL. you're right. But Real Madrid is the best team in the world. And my xp Deus, is better than yours. I don't know why, but it's better!! 😜🤣🤣 hahahaha. It's a joke. A hug!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hugs right back bud.........you are a good un.

Thought you may be a Tesoro Conquistador man though.😁

Arggg!! I have two Treasures and neither has a Spanish word. Euro saber and silver saber. Tomorrow I put them up for sale and buy another two with Spanish names. Thank you Nauti, I hadn't realised.😜🤣🤣🤣 You're a nice guy too