Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This goes with Vernon's post about dogs...

The neighbors should have to at least cover every penny it costs him for his medical and pain and suffering

n/t

And Never had a Moments trouble out of any them. In the same time I would Not put up any trouble from them. People came became animals if dog wrongs another dog or person that is it. I will Not put up with a blood trusty dog one minute. If My dog Sc--ws with someone it better be in my yard and the better be defending it's to draw blood.

I lost Baby Charlett fours years. 65 pounds of Pure Love, the only person she dislike on sight was my sister. Charlet would met people at the gate, walk them to the door. Waite until some one open it and then wanted to be loved on the people that came just to her. If no one way home or no one came to door she would herd the visitor back out the gate. And there was no getting back in. She picked this up on her on. Believe me I I tried to this trick to 5 other pit and American Bulldogs, No luck.

Charlett and I were coin hunting and fishing buddies. We could go any where and I never had to worry about my back She would be she be within 20 feet of me laying in shad watching over me. The Only time I would have put a leash on her was in a boat. The first I took out in a boat I had H--L getting her in. For next 10 minutes was under a seat but after came she out she Loved. I had Leash her to get her out boat and truck so We could load the Boat. Two Different boats had to turn around and bring her to the deck. That happened ever time we took the boat out. The Only She Loved More than Me was a Boat Any Boat setting in Water. She was Full grown when I get her. We had 13 years before her health made it to hard on me to watch her.