Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This mornings adventure

sasquache

Started out trying to copy ELMY'S 1-10 without success so i modified minelabs coin program so went with it i know im missing something for sure lol hit a old home site probably late 1800's to late 1900's many strange targets in the ground but i did manage several diggable signals i didn't dig any iron at all but i did dig foil on upwards. This site has been detected so many times by many detectorists with different detectors including me. I gotta say the Etrac is one Amazing metal detector but i still gotta tame it down it's one powerful unit and is going to be hard to beat. Now im a slow learner but I'll learn it well. I'm still in shock I've always dug iron with all othet units i have owned including some minelabs.

Attachments

• 20210425_095923.jpg
    20210425_095923.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 116
You probably already know this but just in case you don't, anytime you dig that much iron you've got a good chance of unmasking some hidden silver, that's why I treat a dug piece of iron like virgin territory.

You probably already know this but just in case you don't, anytime you dig that much iron you've got a good chance of unmasking some hidden silver, that's why I treat a dug piece of iron like virgin territory.
I here that but with limited time i can't dig iron and im learning to slow down my swing!

Started out trying to copy ELMY'S 1-10 without success so i modified minelabs coin program so went with it i know im missing something for sure lol hit a old home site probably late 1800's to late 1900's many strange targets in the ground but i did manage several diggable signals i didn't dig any iron at all but i did dig foil on upwards. This site has been detected so many times by many detectorists with different detectors including me. I gotta say the Etrac is one Amazing metal detector but i still gotta tame it down it's one powerful unit and is going to be hard to beat. Now im a slow learner but I'll learn it well. I'm still in shock I've always dug iron with all othet units i have owned including some minelabs.
watch this on how to edit a pattern