Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This Mornings Etrac- IronMan FINDS :usan:

jimpugh

H i Neighbors

Got out this morning with a friend and did some digging pretty day on the coast....

well look at this merc with a rust stain on it ......wait a minute whats that glob of rust behind it......HMMMM.....
[attachment 107531 ironman.jpg]

By Golly Hot Ms Molly.......it is.. a Silver quarter and wait a minute a penny stuck together in Iron like two dogs in Heat ....Sure enough...!
[attachment 107532 injun.jpg]

Oh yea 1889 Injun none of em clean yet but all in good time...

O yea do not froget the trash and cash looks like I got enuff for a quart to quench my thirst!
[attachment 107533 trashampcash.jpg]

Oh yes the minelabs do NOT find coins in IRON.....Do not try this at Home .....These Feats should only be tried by professional Detectorist.......

Happy Trails
Jim Pugh

Quote ~ "Oh yes the minelabs do NOT find coins in IRON.....Do not try this at Home .....These Feats should only be tried by professional Detectorist......."

Jim, that's such a great result !

The E Trac seems to be able to pull out the keepers from the iron fog eh !

I'm soon able to get detecting again, I haven't got an E Trac yet.... But I still have my trusty SE with an 11" pro coil.
I'm hoping the addition of the pro coil to my SE will give me a better chance of pulling keepers from amongst the iron too.

As soon as I get my SE sold I'm definitely getting me an E Trac !!!:detecting:

Jim,

Let those that don't have a E-Trac believe this, but those that have a E-Trac knows differently don't they??
Great finds and keep finding these coins in with iron and maybe the E-Trac will make a believer out of those that don't believe.
One of my Hunting buddies and myself have been amazed at the finds we get in with iron too with the E-Trac. Anyone want to buy a SE Pro reasonable as it is going to be sitting in the closet now that I have used a E-Trac

I played most all of the hunt with quick mask 28-31 ferrous..... Conductive wide OPEN ..... conductive AUDIO ,multi,deep on fast off ,difficult ground......I have been playing with this lately ....when

I noticed the Britts are making some spectacular Celtic gold finds....back to the settings .......manual 30.... yes wide open.... noise canceled a few times......Yes she will make a few low bitchen

sounds........Notice that some Iron will bounce around the wheel into 1-30 from 35-30.....but it all has to do with audio and being comfortable knowing false signals versus pronounced SWEET

sounds......I will be playing more and more with Open patterns ........and the unique Language of the E-trac in IRON and Field ..... Thanks AGAIN Guys and GB

Happy Trails
Jim Pugh

Rick(ND),YOU TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH AS I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY .I HAVE PUT OVER 200 HOURS ON MY 2 F75s AND THEY ARE GREAT MACHINES BUT THE ETRAC IS FAR ABOVE AND BEYOND THEM IN HEAVY IRON AND TRASHY SIGHTS.AND WITH A SMALL COIL THE SEPERATION IS EVEN GREATER ON THE ETRAC AS EXPECTED ,BUT WITH THE 11" PRO STOCK COIL IT IS DOWN RIGHT AMAZING !