Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This old button came outta the ground in great condition..

Jim C (Mich)

I had a small window of time between the rain this morning to detect at a spot where I gained permission. I get there and they have a garage sale going on so I will have to wait another day for that spot. Kind of discouraged because had my heart set on that spot. I decided to go to the same pounded site where I found the nice Indian head at last time out.

Wasn't there long and popped out this super nice, from what I have found out to be, a lyre harp military band button. Not sure how old it is but man, it has a ton of gilt on it still.
The back has stamped on it.... Waterbury cos inc. conn... I couldn't find one in searching that looked like mine. Lots are similar but have a wider harp. There was one that looked like the one I found but was made by another company. Anyway, the rain came and I went.
[attachment 333882 Image2.jpg]
[attachment 333883 Image5.jpg]
[attachment 333884 Image6.jpg]
[attachment 333885 Image7.jpg]

great condition button.. congrats