Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This Weekend

LandOLincoln

Princeville is having their town carnival/Heritage Day's which I never take part in. If anyone wants to get out and do some detecting let me know.

After they leave is when the fun starts.

I love that pocket change that falls out. Oh yeah! Good luck and I hope you fill your pockets too. HH, Nancy

Good luck guys, it should be easy pickings. I used to know a hunter who hunted after the carnivals all summer long and did quite well.

The civic counsel voted to not let the vendors/rides onto the grass this year. I'm sure people will still drop stuff in the grass but it won't be as much as in previous years. I'll probably try to go to Detweiller if the weather cooperates this weekend to get a break from the mass of people in town.

youll be in my neck of the woods , be sure to email me or post on here when your going and ill meet up with ya

I've never been to Detweiller so I actually have no idea where I'll be going in the park. On a side note my new Lesche digger just came in and I'm pretty excited to try it out!

Those are good looking dogs in ur pic. My roommate has a long haired German Sheppard female.

Thats my "metal detecting pack" haha , I work nights so anytime in the morning. Im gonna go get a hunt in right now with swamphawk

Well I'll probably get out there around 8 or 9 Satruday if it isn't raining or Sunday if it rains Saturday. My number is 309-397-9490. You can text me if you head out that way and I can try to explain where I'm at lol.

Been there, done that, know it good, if you want a tour of the park let me know when to show up Sat.

OK, will be there behind the big log at the entrance.

Steve, I was thinking about some of the posts in the last couple of days and id like to do some testing with some other detectors , if I could id like to try out one of your spares on Sat. thanks