Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This weekends finds.

Mark in S.E. IA

Sunday started off kinda rough. The first town I checked out the city park and the courthouse there and both places were picked clean. The next town I checked out the park and the fairgrounds and both were picked clean. In that town I checked out a curb strip in front of a business and
found a Merc and 5 wheat's. After that I was flying down the interstate and I saw a Alum ATV ramp on the side of the road,,, There's not much I can do with one ramp, lol. About a mile later I see the second ramp on the side of the road.
Now I know what I can do with 2 ramps, lol. So I wiped a round and picked up both ramps. There's nothing wrong with either ramp, neither one got ran over. I gave them to my brother this morning and I got to take a picture of them. He takes his riding mower in to the shop every spring to get it tuned up.
The ramps should make loading the mower in to the pickup a lil easier.

The next place I was at was where they tore down the old school and it's nothing but grass now. I really had no clue as to where the school use to be on the lot so I just wonder a round until I was in one of the corners and started finding some nice coins. I was in that corner for a lil over a hour
before it got dark and I found 1 Merc, 1 rosie, 3 IH's a few wheat's, a Token and a 1867, 1/2 Skilly coin from Norway That has a hole in the center and they used a square nail to do it.

My day started off rough but ended good and my best find of the day was the ATV ramps.

Today, Monday, I went back to the park that I have been doing good at the past few weeks. In the first half hour I was there I found a V, a Buff and a War nickel, The next 2 hours,,,, Nothing, so I called it a day an went home.

Thanks for lookin and HH

You better slow down Mark....you've been killin it lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I'll try and go out tomorrow but it'll be close to home on public ground that I've already pounded as best I can already...but ya never know????

keep em coming!!!!!!!!!!