Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This weeks finds and the tiniest .925 frog

thE-TRACker

The gold is small but it's whats left and I'll take it . I believe the Nox is finding what the other detectors are passing over .The little frog rang a solid 13 and I was thinking nickel all the way . When I did finally retrieve it I thought it was a piece of lead . Didn't realize what it was until I put it under a loop and saw a frog . It even has 4 small green stones on its back .You can put me down as" all in" on the 800 .

Nice haul E-TRACker!! I found a tiny silver unicorn with turquois inlay Monday , I agree its nailing what other have missed or passed on.
Laplander

Finding the jewelryfor sure! :thumbup:

Rich

OK....... .4 grams of 14K on an open earring...... now we are getting some place. People may not realize just how hard that piece of gold is to find. Was this a beach hunt or dirt? I dare say no multi freq would hit on that earring. About .3 grams is where it ends for the Xcal and CTX....... throw in open earring and only the Xcal may find it.

Nice micro gold!! I`d get that kind of gold with my tiger shark but the tiger is not good for depth..How deep were your finds

Going by these finds I know your detecting technique is great and you've got your ears tuned in just right :thumbup: Nice finds!!! :beers:

After 40 years of looking my ears are tuned but anyone would have dug those targets ( with the open earring being the exception }.