Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

this weeks small stuff...

bootyhoundpa

targets are really getting thin,however I managed a fair amount of keepers..i thought the studs were silver until I checked them out with the jewelers loop... the bigger round earing sure looks and feels like gold but has no marks ..I think its gold filled.. don't know if I will make it back out prior to forcasted snow... happy thanksgiving everybody..[attachment 303574 phpx3fXaFPM.jpg][attachment 303575 phpLuKHd3PM.jpg][attachment 303576 phpA6JpGYPM.jpg][attachment 303577 phpK7pbCUPM.jpg]

Excellent work again! You've had quite a year so far...you gotta be getting near 50 pieces of gold this season..I hope the weather opens back up for you!:clapping:
Mud.

Rely cool:super:! Time to test the stones. You really are piling up the small Nobel stuff.
HH - Bruce

Thanks mud and yt...2 out of 3 of these studs say cz right on the stem..as luck would have it my diamond /moissenite tester just came in the mail today but i gotta wait till chistmas morn to open as its gift from wife...i cheaped out and got the mizar type..santas on a budget...