Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thought provoker...

slingshot said:
Anyone on this forum have less than 3 metal detectors?:surprised:

If I had all the money stacked up I have spent on detectors..my wife would be a happy woman..if my wife knew how much I have spent..I would be a very unhappy guy..:rofl:

Elton said:
slingshot said:
Anyone on this forum have less than 3 metal detectors?:surprised:

If I had all the money stacked up I have spent on detectors..my wife would be a happy woman..if my wife knew how much I have spent..I would be a very unhappy guy..:rofl:
Mine found out!!!:help:

You mean "at the moment"?:biggrin:----Right now "we" have 16--(one on its way coming in).-----But my wife & I both detect & she says "what papa gets, mamma gets"--so its ok (sort of, kinda like).----It's a good thing it's like this though because if it wasn't--I'd be living in the dog house LONG AGO!;)------We're blessed to be able to detect year around--so we do use 'em all though, a great hobby we enjoy doing together.------Man--I can't remember when I had less than three detectors---maybe 40 years ago.:biggrin:------------Del

Currently have 23 detectors and 46 coils for said detectors ;)

D&P-OR said:
You mean "at the moment"?:biggrin:----Right now "we" have 16--(one on its way coming in).-----But my wife & I both detect & she says "what papa gets, mamma gets"--so its ok (sort of, kinda like).----It's a good thing it's like this though because if it wasn't--I'd be living in the dog house LONG AGO!;)------We're blessed to be able to detect year around--so we do use 'em all though, a great hobby we enjoy doing together.------Man--I can't remember when I had less than three detectors---maybe 40 years ago.:biggrin:------------Del
You are blessed. Partners.

I only have two myself

sold 3 this year, gave 2 vintage detectors to goodwill, have 1 left until the EQ id delivered.

I think I have 11. Last time I counted them. Not married ,, so no problem there.. When the lady friends start complaining about anything , they get sent back to their house where their complaining doesn't bother anyone. Especially me. :rofl::rofl:

still looking 52 said:
Slingshot, I've only got one and that's all I want. I seem to learn something new every year which keeps it interesting.
Learning is a great deal of the fun!:thumbup:

......do you take a detector out for a date, guy? :lol:
(I have a friend that has 26 detectors, he has a wife too.):smoke: