Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Three Holes in the Park

SAGITTARIUS

I am using a setup a lot like Bryce Brown's explorer setup, gain at 24, fast off, deep on, ferrous coin, sensitivity auto +3, combined audio with pitch at 1200. Using this setup it feels a lot like an Explorer SE Pro but much better with more features. First target a girl scout pin, a solid 12-42 at 7". Next signal about 10 munutes later, a12-40-43 jumping betwwen 3" and 7" & pinpointing at several different spots. First plug found a 1988 dime at 3"and replaced the plug. Still got 12-40-43. dug deeper and recovered the half 1940 Rosie at 7". Swept the area again and got 12-40-43 but pinpointed in a different place. Recovered a 1942 mercury dime at 7". Still got a 12-40 signal at a different spot. Recovered a 1954 wheat penny at 6" Too hot to continue looking for the other half dime so I replaced all plugs and watered all with about three gallons of water from a nearby drinking fountain.

Great job on the clean up of the holes. WTG...............:hot::hot:

Nice finds and park friendly cleanup as well, congrats.

Randy

Good job covering up. I hate for someone to even be able to tell I was ever there.

Great finds there and great cover up if people were better at covering up we wouldn't have as many problems as we do getting permission good job.