Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Three Old Coins And Some Relics

Bell-Two

We went out the other day to find one of our permissions that had not been planted and fortunately we found a couple so we chose a spot that has been very good to us in the past but in the last season really slowed down. Diane started us off with a wonderful 1857 Flying Eagle Cent she followed that up later with a semi-key date 1866 Indian Head. My finds were much less than that at first with only a Bridle Rosette to speak of. I then got a small signal in the iron that gave a squeak of a high tone and I saw a small silver edge in a clot of dirt, thinking probably a partial pull tab I cleaned off the edge and I knew I had made a great find...my first ever Trime! I later found a few more things including an Order of the Odd Fellows suspender clip. A good way to end what may be the last field hunt till next fall. A shout out to my friend Todd CtTodd Yerks for all his help with the Deus!

[video]https://youtu.be/gpGpC70L6_g[/video]

Outstanding finds - congrats ! :clapping:

Wow! nice finds!

One heck of a field you picked. Good for you

Awesome Bell, you and Diane have had some really good finds over the years and this just adds to the collection. :twodetecting: