Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Through the Door of Time

Mason Jarr

I walked in to an old homestead yesterday and took this shot through the front door. It looks like when they abandoned the place they left behind all their belongings.

Is this old homestead on private or public property? If on private property, is there any way to contact the owner about the old chest? Thanks for sharing. Kelley (Texas) :)

It's on public land. It's such a long way to get to it (on foot), I'm sure that's why the trunk is still there. I know I wouldn't pack it out.

If those walls could talk... Great photo, thanks for sharing.

Tom in SC

Thanks, guys. Yeah, Dave I detected it. We're in a foot race in Idaho to get to these old homesteads before someone else does.

No coins at this one. I found a suspender clasp, a cuff link and an old lock. Most of the people who lived in these remote places didn't have much money.

Beautiful, just beautiful! I caught myself staring at this photo. Yes, that old trunk would look awesome repurposed. I love old dwellings like this.