Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thumbs-up to Minelab Service

doc1964

Back in December while out detecting an older farm house with my brother - my coil wire (at the coil) went bad - what a bummer! I recently got around to contacting Minelab service, got an immediate response with an RMA. Put it in the mail on a Monday and had a new replacement back on my machine the following Wednesday! Kudos to the service department for the lightning fast turnaround time - I figure we'll be able to detect here in Michigan by about the end of JUNE:blink:

Thanks guys for the great service.

Same thing happened to my coil ,great service is all I can say . I think June is being a little optimistic . sube:rage:

Great news Doc, I have had nothing but great response from them as well!

Real good to hear. No doubt Minelab has someone reading this (and other) forums. Hopefully everyone gets similar support in the future.

Great to hear Minelabs is taking the turn towards thumbs up! Any issues I have had have always been taken care of. I think they problems were with the move and new staff at the beginning?
BCNJ

ML said:
Real good to hear. No doubt Minelab has someone reading this (and other) forums. Hopefully everyone gets similar support in the future.

I was told by a tech that they do read the forums every day so they are paying attention. He also stated "The perception is Minelab is some big company, it is not. LOL"

Wow...that's great. Give us some reassurence of the warranty help....I have heard many say Minelab lacks what White's does in quick response to warranty/repair issues....glad to see that is not the case.

- Mark

Good to know, I have never had to use customer service but glad to know ML stands behind their products.