Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:thumbup: Ill be receiving my CTX06 & 17 tomorrow

Derrelld

Got emailed the tracking info. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Cant wait to get them out in the field... I have perfect sites for both coils.. It sounds like a lot of the dealers only got a few of each.. If you want one make sure you get on the phone quick! Be prepared to :yikes: :surprised: at the price :) Dealer said he should be receiving the Pro-Find in a couple days.. Have one of those reserved as well. Man this hobby its getting $$$$
Good look everyone!!
Ill be sure to post my thoughts about the coils!
Derrelld

I wouldn't mind having a 6 inch coil, but the 17 incher-oh no, not for me. I figure it will throw the CTX way out of balance, and I suspect not much depth gain on coin sized targets. But maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, the CTX is a lot faster than etrac and is balanced better than etrac/explorer, so one can cover quite a bit of ground with it in short order. Good lcuk with your coils. I will be watching for your post using them. Cheers!

I Just saw the New Rules for Hunting the GC no coil over 12 inches :rofl: unless I try it first because I have the map to where all the coins are:devil: