Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thunderbolt "P"s

hotrodzincoln

[attachment 230288 doublePcrp.jpg]

Found the thunderbolt P pendant on the right at a park that used to be a mink farm. I've found a few 1930's pennies there plus lots of junk from the mink farm. The park is 1970's era. The "P" pendant on the left I found at an elementary school three miles from the park two days later.

This auction web site describe the pendant as being vintage, but doesn't give a date or era or the price it sold for -http://www.etsy.com/listing/79670561/vintage-metal-p-lightning-bolt-pendant

Anyone know what era these pendants are from? Do they have any special meaning or significance? Thanks

A misleading ad. The pendent is a recent (I would guess in the last 10 years) coat zipper pull but I can't tell you the manufacture. I have found dozens of them in the tot lots.

Thanks guys for the info. Proves the old adage about don't believe everything you see on the internet.

I wonder how many "one of a kind" sales that shyster made before pulling up his tent in the middle of the night and slipping away?