Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thursday hunt

diggervance

Hello Guys,

Not sure how much time I will have to get out this weekend if any so I took a few hours and hunted today,

We need rain bad here in Michigan the ground is dry dry dry.

I was lucking enough to fin a few oldies

42 merc
no date buff
53 D wheat penny
and a religious medal

Thanks for looking

D.V.

Thanks cz

My hunting buddy enlarged the picture and could read 1918 on the buff. no mint mark.

After looking at it close I can also see it.

D..V.

Hey Tony,

I have some of that I have never had to much luck with it but I will give it a shot.
Thanks for the offer.

The medallion is clad.
another busy weekend I'm hoping we can hunt next weekend.

Well on vacation I found a couple of parks that my be worth hunting. I have just been waiting for rain before digging them.
D.V.

diggervance said:
Hey Tony,

I have some of that I have never had to much luck with it but I will give it a shot.
Thanks for the offer.

The medallion is clad.
another busy weekend I'm hoping we can hunt next weekend.

Well on vacation I found a couple of parks that my be worth hunting. I have just been waiting for rain before digging them.
D.V.

Are you going to bring your $69.00 Radio Shack detector to give me a fighting chance? :)

We will see what kind of mood I'm in! lol

And the way you have been tearing it up with the e-trac I'm the one who needs a chance.

D.V.

diggervance said:
We will see what kind of mood I'm in! lol

And the way you have been tearing it up with the e-trac I'm the one who needs a chance.

D.V.

Remember when I was so very discouraged and posted a big rant on the Explorer forum? Man was I ever discouraged!
Not till I got the E-trac did I find it wasn't me, it was the SE and SE Pro. Some people put down the E-trac. Maybe they got an exceptional SE or SE Pro.

At least give me a half hour handicap! LOL!