Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

time to take a week or so off the "nox " forum

seems like the more we don't hear and speculate about something we have no control in the more we are becoming more agitated at what everyone puts out...if it comes out tomorrow or next week or month what can we do about it...... so off to watch the hoover boys on youtube and their dam at max's :starwars: fight nice now

rellikusmc said:
seems like the more we don't hear and speculate about something we have no control in the more we are becoming more agitated at what everyone puts out...if it comes out tomorrow or next week or month what can we do about it...... so off to watch the hoover boys on youtube and their dam at max's :starwars: fight nice now

Rellikusmc,

Lol. I’m all caught up with the couple of groups of detectorists I follow on YouTube. It is all re-runs for me. I’ve started watching some prospecting channels just for a little diversion.

As for my general area, Doing some research for this coming season. Getting a few leads here and there.

Rich

excitement level at debut for me was 10 and today its 1. They over played there hand imo.....

For some reason, this forum is attracting idiots and trolls from all over the internet. We left facts and intelligent discussion of announced features along ago.

rellikusmc, that's probably a good plan. I've been considering leaving all the Eq forums alone [size=x-small](except for Herschbach's of course)[/size] until consumers get their hands on them and have something useful to say.

calabash digger said:
excitement level at debut for me was 10 and today its 1. They over played there hand imo.....

yea, until we start dumping loads of finds in a few weeks made with the EQX and then youre going to be crying you didnt pre-order. then your excitment level is going to go to 11, 12, 15, 20 as the months pass watching us post finds and you are still waiting.

While you guys have been over here running around like chicken with there heads cut off (I was doing it too at first then I got a grip on myself because I own the best relic machine made at this time) I went out and started stacking up finds! Have you seen them ? GW button and John Adams to name a couple.... My friend is sending me his straight from the dealer to test so I will have one out of the gate as he was way up on the preorder list. On a serious note I hope its a killer machine. For me I don't care about the I D all I want to know if it will rival the deus in iron. If it will not then I will not buy one because I would be just wasting my time at that point. I relic hunt and IRON is the main factor for me. Jason I hope your correct about my excitement level going back up!
Jason in Enid said:

yea, until we start dumping loads of finds in a few weeks made with the EQX and then youre going to be crying you didnt pre-order. then your excitment level is going to go to 11, 12, 15, 20 as the months pass watching us post finds and you are still waiting.

Your finds are very impressive Calabash! I'm glad your ground isn't frozen like a rock and your able to continue to hunt and make those great finds because there are a lot of folks who aren't so fortunate.
We have posted several news releases here and will continue to do so in the future.
I agree Iron is where its at in terms of finds so only time will tell how you like the Equinox in that environment.
HH Jeff

calabash digger said:
While you guys have been over here running around like chicken with there heads cut off (I was doing it too at first then I got a grip on myself because I own the best relic machine made at this time) I went out and started stacking up finds! Have you seen them ? GW button and John Adams to name a couple.... My friend is sending me his straight from the dealer to test so I will have one out of the gate as he was way up on the preorder list. On a serious note I hope its a killer machine. For me I don't care about the I D all I want to know if it will rival the deus in iron. If it will not then I will not buy one because I would be just wasting my time at that point. I relic hunt and IRON is the main factor for me. Jason I hope your correct about my excitement level going back up!

Calabash --

Some simply mind-blowing finds you've been making, no doubt about it. I cannot wait to hear your input, as to how the Equinox stacks up to the very best machines out there, specifically in terms of hunting proficiently in iron. An expert "iron umasker," I am not, as most of the sites I hunt here in Oklahoma are not iron-riddled sites. As such, it's a skill I've never honed sufficiently. BUT -- I intend to, as MANY of the sites I hunt while visiting back home in Pennsylvania ARE, indeed, those types of sites, and I need to further develop that skill set. I am HOPING that the Equinox proves itself to be right up there with the best iron-picking machines that exist at this time -- such that my attempt to hone my unmasking skills is not hindered by the use of an ineffective machine. I am confident that the Equinox will not be "ineffective," but I want to hear from some expert "iron pickers" such as yourself as to exactly where you feel the Equinox ranks, with respect to the best units out there for this specific task...

Steve

Calabash, I'm going stir crazy because I can't go hunt! Our weather is warming up but we haven't had more than a trace of precipitation in MONTHS. The ground is either like sand or baked clay and neither are acceptable for digging because the grass will never survive and you can't make clean recoveries. The only things I have found lately in my town have come from a sidewalk construction site and you can only hunt that tiny amount of ground so many times.

I hope it picks up for you. I cant wait to get the equinox in my hands. Have you guys seen what the other companies are doing in FEB TOO?? but that multi I Q tech is what I'm interested in.

Yep ...heard some think it's just a waterproof version of what they already have.....the Id at depth is going to be killer against others...

I've been having a blast picking fights with the Equinox Pre order guys on Facebook and I can tell you as each day goes by they get a little more sensitive LOL!

mrsspk said:
I've been having a blast picking fights with the Equinox Pre order guys on Facebook and I can tell you as each day goes by they get a little more sensitive LOL!

Somehow I don't have any fun in doing something like that to people.. Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself though!

I saw a COFIDENTIAL report from a prominent poster on this forum. His air test with the Equinox was unbelievable compared to the CTX and Excalibur on gold with beach setting.
Those who preordered will not be disappointed!!!

Jason in Enid said:

No one has butted heads with Calabash more than I. However you might wanna cool the talk though of dumping loads of finds on Calabash. What he does with a Deus is second to no one. On any forum he is probably the premier relic detectorist out there. So unless the Nox can show you a picture of what your digging I seriously doubt you will be dumping loads of finds on him that he couldn't find with his Deus. Including gold nuggets.

You might be surprised!

GKMan said:

Somehow I don't have any fun in doing something like that to people.. Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself though!

Actually its all just good natured ribbing. Believe me them guys do a decent job defending themselves.

A top secret air test ! WOW what is the world of detecting coming to? If its so great and I hope it is .WHY would they not them release it a air test???
\"Carolina\" said:
I saw a COFIDENTIAL report from a prominent poster on this forum. His air test with the Equinox was unbelievable compared to the CTX and Excalibur on gold with beach setting.

mrsspk said:

Actually its all just good natured ribbing. Believe me them guys do a decent job defending themselves.

Gotchya.. People are definitely antsy....

calabash digger said:
A top secret air test ! WOW what is the world of detecting coming to? If its so great and I hope it is .WHY would they not them release it a air test???

I am pretty sure that for years and years there has been and will continue to be a pretty strict set of rules regarding what the lucky beta testers can publicly say. Regardless if it is good bad or indifferent.