Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Time to upgrade to a bigger charging station.

laplander said:
Just add another brand and it gets worse I had to switch to a 4 plug outlet :clapping:
. I think I better get a cabinet to hide everything before my wife figures out I have more than one expensive detector.

that dinosaur 3030!:devil:

I'll get a 3030 when they cost $30 and 30 cents

DAn, I have used that solar powered battery power bank twice now and as I usually have at least an hour drive home from detecting, Houston traffic, I have been plugging both the head unit and the WM-08 into the bank and recharging them. The power bank is a 25,000 maH bank, so it should recharge both at least 5 times before a recharge is needed on the 'bank'. Both trips the WM08 was fully charged by the time I got home, but yesterday the head unit took another 30 minutes to 'top' off. I haven't looked up whether I should be 'topping them off' or let them go almost dead or dead before recharging!