Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Time try something new!

Hello folks had my Safari for some time and well its time to get a newer technology detector so I decided too try a single frequency metal detector but first i want too say i enjoyed the Safari very much and through my years and posts on here i have found many awesome target's and I just needed a change just too see lol so i pre ordered the Nokta/Makro Simplex+ now you all must be saying oh he must of read all the hype on this unit but no i actually tried this unit out and it being a water proof detector and only weights 2.9 pounds and the way it hits on targets i liked it alot so the only way i could of gotten the Simplex was too sell my Safari so i sold my Safari and my last words too the guy that bought the Safari was "i may regret this" so with that said I'm hoping the learning curve doesn't take too long on the Simplex!
How are you doing with the Simplex? Any regrets about shifting from the Safari to the Simplex?

I hunt with a nox 800 but accassionaly I get the safari out just for change of pace. I have to slow down and really pay attention. I feel it makes me a better detectorist with the nox. I tend to go to fast and not listen for deep whispers. Kenny.