Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Time Zone

SeabeeRon

This appears to be the most acceptable location to ask this question.

How can I edit the Time Zone so my posts reflect the time zone I am in?

Thanks!

Test post

Thanks Elton, I see the date/time now on my initial post and the ti,e looks right!

It list time posted as this minute...then calculates from that point automatically..

After a set amount of time your initial post time is then changed to date and time of your post

Your most welcome Sir..

It's easy Ron : You just move to the time-zone that your computer is putting you in the default mode it has. Besides: You never really liked Santa Cruz anyhow, eh ? Too many hippies around here. Too many bikini-clad tourists, etc.... :)

Tom_in_CA said:
It's easy Ron : You just move to the time-zone that your computer is putting you in the default mode it has. Besides: You never really liked Santa Cruz anyhow, eh ? Too many hippies around here. Too many bikini-clad tourists, etc.... :)

All the above is why I LOVE my hometown!!!