Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tin cans on the deus TID

targits

they can fool me sometimes so what numbers are they on the TID and what do they show on the XY screen?
usually theyre round the 9()s

Jee, i had one that was giving me a nice 75 it was just a side of the can the rest rusted away

The Deus loves cans and bottle caps. any flat roundish piece of metal really....
They can come in from the high 70's to high 90's.
Not much of any way to discriminate or notch them out without losing good targets.

No different than any other VLF detector. The company that makes a detector that totally eliminates bottle caps and rusted flat tin while still hitting on all non ferrous will sell more of them than any other detector being produced. I don't understand how folks think this is a new thing or that it only happens on a few detectors. Must be newbies.

I know one way to get around digging up beer cans when There is a ton of them around....if that coil still goes off on a suspect target that you may think is a beer can, raise the coil off of the ground above the target and if it is still going off knee high or better then odds are it is a beer can!