Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tiny 10K Gold Ring found in parking lot !!!!

EasySwing

Found this tiny 10k ring with cz stones in a parking lot as I stepped out of the car. My MXT was in the back seat. Does that count for a detector find? HH:clapping:
Marty

Nice find, easyswing! I've spotted a buffalo nickel before I got to it once, the area had been dozed and uncovered some fresh ground to detect. I thought it was a bit of a let down that the detector didn't get a chance to find it but it still ended up in my pocket so oh well! lol

mouseman, of course you can detect rebar through concrete. Odd place to ask though. :)

Did you say "Beep Beep" before you picked it up???
If you were on a detecting outing than it counts.

Great find.

HH

Yes, nice find. Are you sure they're CZs? They could be diamond chips. HH, Nancy

Yes, you can detect rebar.

Ring says 10K cz. I was getting ready to go hunting with the detectors in the car!
A good start to a hunt! Weather to be in 70s to 80s this week. I plan on getting out.

Nice find. Just goes to show you that people are always losing things
That is why i refrequent certan areas around here...:detecting:

Yes, a good start indeed. Wish we had some good weather, but the ground is still froze and we're still on hold for detecting. :sadwalk: It's still a very pretty ring. HH, Nancy

Nice, congrats. I wish it was that warm here. It is now like 19 degrees!

Nice Ring. Gold always makes your day.
I don't credit a find like that to the detector. I consider that a "TIP" for all the trash I haul out.

Always keep your eyes open. I was once hunting a tot on a cold, drizzly, day and the wind was blowing about 35 mph.
I glanced over at the sand box and it was smooth as glass. Then I realized in the middle laying on top of the sand, was a long, 14 K gold chain, like someone had layed it out in a straight line for me to find. I was great full for that tip. That warmed me right up!

In another post I said "Be one with your pursuit" You were there to detect and you did. The fact the detector was in the back seat didn't deter your pursuit. Sure it counts the detector was there.