Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To Omega owners with a test garden,,

BJ in Okla.

Please do some testing with your settings and depth......
and what are the deeper settings ???
Then max the sens and check.
Then turn up the disc to like 61 and check.
My unit gets quite when the disc is 61 or higher...
But wonder how much depth is lost at max sens and disc of 61 or higher..
Just asking...Anyone ???
Bj

Good post BJ. Maybe Dave J will jump in here and shed some light. Most machines lose depth with more descrim.

What I was wondering is,
if you are in a area that had a lot of noise,and if you turn the Sens down, you loose depth and if you turn the Disc up to where the unit is quite, witch one do you loose the most depth with and witch one, you don't loose as much depth with..

I'm pretty certain that you can get your answer by air testing.

tabman

The question you last asked is really quite dependent on Your particular soil types. So I recommend You bury some coins and do the test. To get the correct answers to your question.