Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today’s good finds real nice toy car and button!

Mark kus

I hunted a new permission 1805 today I was super excited well it started off very good with a sweet Tom back button!
Then the very cool toy car with original paint still intact with all the wheels very cool toy then I hit the 1942 Washington
A skeleton key the small ring and the toy Indian figure.
I was really surprised I did not find any older coins yet but I have permission to come anytime and he got me another
Permission to hunt a 1700’s farm his uncles farm.
I gave him a few of the items I found still a good morning..

Nice! Love the silver.

Wow! You hit the jackpot on those neat items...but the best score are the other permissions you got! Ain't no telling what you might find. Good luck and happy hunting.

Charles

sgoss66 said:
NICE digs! And what INCREDIBLE old dirt your are getting to hunt! No such thing as an 1805 site here in Oklahoma!!

Thanks guys yes I can’t wait to go back hunt this property and the farm I got home and my friend sent me this shot of a surface find along
The Ct River an 1805 largie No detector but he does detect he was looking for arrow heads saw this largie sticking out of the bank! Tons of history here in Ct!

WOW, Mkus. I have relatives that live in northwest CT -- Winsted area. I need to pay them a visit! ;)

Steve

I LOVE that old large cent!! My only largie (1812) was dug a few summers ago, hunting back home in western PA. I won't be digging those types of coins, in all likelihood, here in Oklahoma!

Steve

sgoss66 said:
WOW, Mkus. I have relatives that live in northwest CT -- Winsted area. I need to pay them a visit! ;)

Steve

I LOVE that old large cent!! My only largie (1812) was dug a few summers ago, hunting back home in western PA. I won't be digging those types of coins, in all likelihood, here in Oklahoma!

Steve
Yeah we dig a lot of them if your in the right spot and sometimes when you least expect it to!
I’m in the SE corner of Ct shoreline been in Old Lyme my whoke life right near the Mouthof the Ct river