Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

todays find diamonds at last!!

Holy XXX, that is a keeper! Nice Ring, Congrad.....Best ring I have seen posted in awhile...

n/t

Are you sure they're diamonds??? The gold encasings seem blunted, while diamonds can withstand the hardness of gold and the encasings are usually alot more sharp.

Ok.... thats only one diamond.... how about the others? I agree with OBN best ive seen in some time..... but who was the cheapy who put all those diamonds in a 10K.... come on guys buy the 18K stuff for us if you are going to loose it.

Dew

dewcon4414 said:
Ok.... thats only one diamond.... how about the others? I agree with OBN best ive seen in some time..... but who was the cheapy who put all those diamonds in a 10K.... come on guys buy the 18K stuff for us if you are going to loose it.

Dew

I agree with Dew. We need to see more 18k items purchased or else we need to go down to the Miami beaches and check out all the European tourist snow birds. By the way that is one nice looking ring, bro. I have been hunting for a ring with 4 each 1/4 caret diamonds so that I can reset my wife's solitare once again.

scuba this is his first diamonds lets not take anything away from him....and that is a great collection :drool:

i know scuba and ur right it is all about the cut of the diamond ...and the one in yr avatar is a beast!!