Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

todays find

mclucky

Came home today to find a box on the porch.Turns out it's my brand new TRX pin pointer.Was fairly surprised...had sent in a coupon and an order for it but the difference between the coupon and the price was near $60.00 and I had asked them to contact me for the balance. Well the invoice says it's from advertising GoodWill. I called them and was told there's no balance due. White's folks are GREAT!!! Now all I have to do is get the detector running or replaced. Can't wait to try it out!! Thank you White's!!

There is no better customer service than White's IMHO. :clapping:

What a rainbow to a cloudy day! That's so cool! HH, Nancy

Steve,
My Etrac is sitting idle right now so if you need to borrow a detecter until you can get yours fixed or replaced your more than welcome to use mine...:detecting:

Thanks Jeff. Have a machine on the way...hope it doesn't take me to long to learn it!

Whatca getting Steve?

Got a deal on a V3i. Might need a little guidence..but couldn't pass it up.

I will be happy to help but a great start is load up the Hi-Pro program and go hunting. :thumbup:

You will want to go to Rob's links on the V3i forum, just about everything you need to know is covered there.

Steppin' up in the world of detecting! Way to go Steve! HH, Nancy

Congrats on your new machine Steve. Best teacher- Logging hours.