Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TODAYS FINDS

alvin-xlt

First of all thanks to Larry on how to size pictures, thismorning i took the ole surfmaster 2 out. went to a local state park. was headed to the beach area and seen a fellow hunter, the beach didnt intrest him so off i went, done a little hunting at a tot lot there with little luck, hit the beach for a couple newer clads. off to the water i went. found four rings. i junk kids, one cheeper grade ring and two gold. one mans wedding and the other looks simular to a masonic lodge ring or something of that nature, all were between knee and waist deep water, i see i'll be getting a long handle scoop soon, hh Al

Alvin,

Now Ya done it!!

You got two gold in one hunt!!

I hope you're experienced enough to understand that this is a rare occurance!!

Congratulations on your finds,

CJ

nice finds GOLD is GOOD

Great find two gold in one hunt !

Well done Al........:clapping: