Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's heartbreaker....

fwcrawford

I went for a short hunt this afternoon and tried around a couple of local schools.
While at the second one, I got a 28 on my 800 and thought it may be a small silver ring.
When I knelt down to find the signal, it was just lying under the grass out of sight.
It looked good, but I was a little leary due to the high TID.
This ring is about a size 12.5!
Around the stone is "PROFESSIONAL TRUCK DRIVER".
After I got home, I looked it up and it is stainless steel.
Oh well, it was exciting for a while!! LOL
Thanks for looking!!
IMG_0586.JPGIMG_0587.JPGIMG_0588.JPG

I went for a short hunt this afternoon and tried around a couple of local schools.
While at the second one, I got a 28 on my 800 and thought it may be a small silver ring.
When I knelt down to find the signal, it was just lying under the grass out of sight.
Thanks for looking!!
View attachment 49441View attachment 49442View attachment 49443
What a heartbreaker! Still a super find though. It can’t be gold every time you find a ring Felix 🤭

Still a Nice find it’s plated gold ? Hard to see I found one this fall looked gold and said just high school it was plated but a few minutes later I found a gold band crazy.
Mark

I had a similar experience a few months ago when I found this. Even has a golden hue to it but appears to be something called listrium or some such thing. High school ring and I did find the person's number listed on the inside but he never responded to a message. I'm still taking it to the exchange for confirmation that it's not worth anything

;)

Attachments

• PB260013 (Medium).JPG
    PB260013 (Medium).JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 57
I had a similar experience a few months ago when I found this. Even has a golden hue to it but appears to be something called listrium or some such thing. High school ring and I did find the person's number listed on the inside but he never responded to a message. I'm still taking it to the exchange for confirmation that it's not worth anything

;)
That is a nice one!!!
Do you recall what the TID was?

Thanks for looking!!
View attachment 49441View attachment 49442View attachment 49443
The ring might not be the real deal but the rush was. Thats a very cool find, congrats. Maybe the next one will be gold. Good luck. Mark

One ring I found awhile back I thought was maybe 50c or near. Big ol SS toe ring……

Prettier than the stainless ring I found in the water this past summer. Just a big plain band. Had me excited thinking it might be platinum or palladium.