Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's keepers :)

~ACE~

Hey guys. Went our today for a couple of hours and managed some keepers. Not pictured are; a 1911 wheatie, a Henry cartridge, flat button and a handful of buckles. Got an el cheapo Victorian locket pendant, or half of it anyway. I added a pic of the 14k version just for fun. Found a couple of silver plate spoons too, one of which is hallmarked. It's an unknown maker from Sheffield or Birmingham. Also got an Un Sou half penny token, 1835ish. It's was just under the grass. Came up as 12:45 on the Etrac, which when is near the surface, is always a canadian clad penny...I guess I'm gonna have to go back and dig the other shallow signals! Thanks for looking and HH.

Excellent keepers!:thumbup: More then once I've found a shallow target that ID'd as a zinc'r turned out to be a nice keeper. :)

Congrats on the GREAT finds !