Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Too Cold and not much Time

hershey1

Went out for awhile to the city park and took the G-2 discrimination 80 and dug $2.78 in less than an hour and fifteen minutes. A lot of quarters and dimes. All clad but I had to get out. That machine is a dandy. Wind 25 mph Temp. 31. If you don't have a lot of time and you need to cherry-pick try that G-2 out. HH

Wow, impressed you got out at all. Indiana is flat frozen. Zero this am. I was curious if you were using the stock coil? Sounds like it was doing a fine job. Was it pretty easy to pinpoint? All shallow targets? Thanks, for posting.

Don
HH

cometguy: Yes the 11 inch coil. Pin-Pointing is very good with this machine. Most targets were 2 to4 inches a couple were 6+ but the shallow targets are right in there with the tabs and bottle caps that is why on a short hunt with the weather the way it was I went to 80 disc. When it gets warmer down here in TN. I will go to the 5 inch and hunt older sites. HH :teknetics::minelab: