Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Too hot for a cool lady.........even the V3i...........

TheMarshall

It's 3pm in the afternoon, and I wanted to do some experimental testing on my Spectra in the garden, but damn me if it isn't TOO hot.

Even Miranda is feeling the heat as she shelters amongst the blue-bells and rose bushes.

The green house is more like a sauna with the old nuclear sub missile tube thermometer showing 120 degrees F.

Think I'll kind of sit this one out in the shade until the sun takes a rain check.

So from here in the UK, all the best to you and yours in the US of A.

P.S. Now you should realise why all search heads should be white....colour white.....They stay cooler.

[attachment 162936 ShadyLady1.jpg]

We are supposed to get our sauna weather tomorrow here in Central IL, and expected to stick around for a week. What a way to ruin a holiday weekend next week.

TheMarshall said:
It's 3pm in the afternoon, and I wanted to do some experimental testing on my Spectra in the garden, but damn me if it isn't TOO hot.

Even Miranda is feeling the heat as she shelters amongst the blue-bells and rose bushes.

The green house is more like a sauna with the old nuclear sub missile tube thermometer showing 120 degrees F.

Think I'll kind of sit this one out in the shade until the sun takes a rain check.

So from here in the UK, all the best to you and yours in the US of A.

P.S. Now you should realise why all search heads should be white....colour white.....They stay cooler.

[attachment 162936 ShadyLady1.jpg]

Yep its bloody hot !!! We are not used to this, only the rain !!! Out tomorrow on a rally, with the V3i so fingers crossed....

I hate to complain about the heat with the winter's we get here in Illinois, as I'm sure you know about Larry. But boy do I hate the heat with the humidity!

Larry, if all we have is heat on Memorial weekend, I'll be doing the happy dance. Rain, Rain Go Away. I'm ready. Rob