Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Too hot for much detecting next week!!!

Old coin hunter

I wont be out much next week, maybe a little in the mornings. HH Jim

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210625-144917.png
    Screenshot_20210625-144917.png
    403 KB · Views: 67
Same type forecast here in the Pacific NW. I got at 5am this morning and made $2 in a little over 3hrs, ground is hard and dead dry.

Hot, humid and dry here, too. Combine those things with the every other week mowing schedule now in effect by the city and a guy might as well set home and watch days of our lives, or some such other crap. Just kidding on that, I ain't setting home. HH jim tn

I'm on the beach in 75 degree weather, wussies! Swinging for the sweet beach gold!

'cept I haven't found any. Not even a penny. My kid tho found tungsten, so he's pleased.

Stay cool, gents!

Hmmm here in south Texas you need a Jack hammer.:LOL:

Attachments

• 1618420233390.png
    1618420233390.png
    434.2 KB · Views: 69
  • metal boots.jpg
    metal boots.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 61
  • HOT 14.jpg
    HOT 14.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 80
Too hot indeed and dry ground…
I’m gearing up to start water hunting next week… swimming lakes finally opened up here recently.
That water will feel great!!!

My buddy and I hunted a couple of tax lean repo city lots this morning and in the grassy areas with shade trees around, digging was o k. Out where the sun hit most of the day, the ground was like baked clay. Impossible to dig. HH jim tn