Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Too many #%$^#@ blips and beeps

What?? you found a large cent & silver dollar just since you finished cussing out the ET? :). Your owe us all a 12-pack :). (I accept paypal :))

yeah that's quite the turn around,,,,, you just scored some treasure that some will (like me) NEVER find,,,,,, consider yourself lucky and blessed and apolifise to your machine ,,,

Tom in CA, you said it! Thats only 2 coins of many more. I read your other thread, and will follow your advice. But I do have a few questions, but I will post them in that thread.

It may be too early to celebrate but I went to a different site today before going to work and I found this:

I have to wait to get an acid test kit, but all indicators so far make me, and others, believe that this is a 248.5 gram gold nugget that was and is still partly covered with copper that I found in a slag field near an old iron forge. My friend has a Fisher gold bug and I made him drive to where I work and bring his bug, I could hardly wait! We both nearly fell over when I passed the thing under the coil and his detector squeeled like he "kicked it in its nuts" and he's convinced its a nugget. Like I said, I'll wait for the acid test results before I celebrate.

This is the greatest hobby, if that term's ok to use, I ever decided to presue! I'm actually disappointed that I have to work so many days these next few weeks, I just want to get out there and have fun!

Hope it's the real thing. We all dream about finding one them.