Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Too Soon??

Chiloquin

Has anybody heard about the accessory coils for the NOX? Would love to have the 15" coil for a trip to England in the spring.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Cage match.

Meanwhile back in the medium testosterone world, folks are talking about metal detecting.

I’m sure you’re having fun guys – but it clogs up the system.

lytle78 said:
Cage match.

Meanwhile back in the medium testosterone world, folks are talking about metal detecting.

I’m sure you’re having fun guys – but it clogs up the system.

so does cheese but I love that too!

I think we all know who the troll is. Keep it up, he's fun to play with. :poke:

Chiloquin said:
And this is why I mainly lurk and never post. I don't have children for a reason!

LOL!

You never did get a proper answer to your question.

No, Minelab has not released any info on their coils, other than to tell us what size they will be, give us model numbers, and tell us they should be ready when the machines are sent out to dealers. No info on pricing, no confirmation that they will be ready on time, and dealers seem to be in the dark on the details at this point, as well.

There is a dealer training conference being run by Minelab about the Equinox, in Phoenix, next week. Maybe we'll get more details about things, like the coils, thereafter.

Steve

Chiloquin said:
And this is why I mainly lurk and never post. I don't have children for a reason!

Sorry for my response, but it just struck me funny as nothing seems certain about the release of this machine. From what my initials sources have told me, they were indeed set to be released when the NOX is. However, with the massive demand of the NOX itself, I would believe that the release of the coils may be delayed.

Chiloquin said:
Has anybody heard about the accessory coils for the NOX? Would love to have the 15" coil for a trip to England in the spring.

Too Soon??

YES

Check back in a couple weeks.

Rich (Utah)

sgoss66 said:

LOL!

You never did get a proper answer to your question.

No, Minelab has not released any info on their coils, other than to tell us what size they will be, give us model numbers, and tell us they should be ready when the machines are sent out to dealers. No info on pricing, no confirmation that they will be ready on time, and dealers seem to be in the dark on the details at this point, as well.

There is a dealer training conference being run by Minelab about the Equinox, in Phoenix, next week. Maybe we'll get more details about things, like the coils, thereafter.

Steve

Thanks for the info.