Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Too wet to detect in SE Texas

ksabubba

So I did the next best thing..........found me 6 rolls of halves at my bank and checked em out....17 - 40% silver...so I am happy about that. Opps just noticed I had a 1980 in there..so make it 16!

HH All

ksabubba

Bone dry here in SW Missouri. I can't even chisel the dirt with a Sampson Shovel!!!!

Up until about a week ago we were in the same situation...too dry to dig...no rain.......been raining for a week now ...had 2.5 in. yesterday and another 3 in. today....more tomorrow.

Well hopefully it will head y'alls way next!

ksabubba

Texas really needed it, but I hope it does come to PA. Congrats on the halves.

Its been dry here for a couple of months in Indy too.Cant hunt private yards till we get a good soaking :cry: HH

I sure wish we had some rain, it's been so bad that I drive around looking for a "Green" area to try out because so much is just BROWN where ever you go. I will not dig in the brown stuff, not even in my own brown grass.

No rain (occasional thunderstorm) and very hot temperatures here in Northern Virginia. Supposed to be near or over 100 today, but supposed to cool down into the 80 late this week and into next week. Just need some rain now.

Must be nice to get some rain. Trying to dig through concrete isn't much fun.

I recently tried to get a roll of halves at my bank--they don't even have them! They only had a few loose ones.