Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took a “walk” today at the old hotel and beach yesterday!

Mark kus

Hit the beach up by my house yesterday hit a buff 1929 a 1943 mercury and a V nickel which was a trifecta with a Jefferson beach had a lot of sand moved storms and backhoe.
Today I hunted a old hotel which I’ve done well at with barbers and Indians in the front yard dating back to 1893 so I decided to hunt the field behind it which I have done but quickly
One of my first targets was the 1946 Washington!
Great start! No silver dimes!!! But got a few wheats and more clad change then a screamer 35! I knew it was a big silver so I cut a big nice plug and flipped it it was a walker smack dab in the center 1941 D of the plug nice second one in two months then I got a no date buffalo and the rain started so I packed it in ..

Thanks guys got a date 1902 on the V which turned out to be in very good shape for a beach find

I'll say one thing if you get a solid 35 you better cut a good plug, twice this year 35 have been walkers..

My uncle, who lives in Portugal, has a metal detector. And we sometimes walked with him on the beach in search of treasure.. However, we didn't find anything except coins with a value of 1 or 2 euros. But our children were so happy to find them. It's an adventure for them. However, walking with a metal detector could result in a fine, because the police don't like it. And then we went to Orlando to have fun with the kids at Disney World. And for me, the real treasure was the hotel where we stayed. So, you can view details to verify my words. And what can I say that our children have a great childhood. Because in my time, my parents couldn't afford to travel all over the world and stay in a great hotel..And I am grateful that we travel with children, expanding their horizons.