Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took my Deus to an off the beaten path park in a nicer part of town

jimmyzr1

Yesterday, I went to a newer park that I had never detected before with my Xp Deus. Near my parking spot underneath the 1st tree I came to, got a nice solid hit and about an inch or two down I pop up what looks like a silver ring among the clod of dirt, only I remember that it read much lower than silver. I notice what looks like a few diamonds and thought it could be junk as well, but once cleaning it off a little read the words Kobi plat and realized what I had found. After getting home, cleaning it up, weighing it and testing the diamonds it weighed 12.9 grams, is platinum and diamonds are real. The hearts found are silver.

Nice find! really like my deus I've found a couple rings with mine since I bought it in May its a great machine!

WOW! That's the find of a lifetime! If I found that, it'd be the end of the hunt. Would have to rush home to show it off. Great find, congrats!

Super nice Plat ring! When I detected my last platinum ring, it gave an unusual signal as well and a first look at it, it looked just like silver, but it had the mark! Congrats on a great find:thumbup:

Well you paid for your DEUS and a couple of new units..what you going to get now LOL

Well done jimmyZR1,

I paid for my XP Deus many times over by finding one of the Baltimore Maryland coins in the UK.

These very few pattern copper coins all of which were minted in the London in 1658-9 for Lord Baltimore.

All are all in the USA except for this one which is only the second one to have been located in the U.K since they were struck.

It has been recorded and confirmed by the British Museum as genuine and also as coin of National importance.

For a copper coin it has stood the test of time having been in the ground for 300 years.

All thanks to Monsieur Deus.

GREAT find!!! What an amazing ring! Congratulations - I share in your excitement, and hope that one day I will find a nice platinum ring too!

Richard
San Diego

Congrats! Such an awesome find there. I'm yet to find my first ring, but they're out there for sure.

:clapping: