Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took my old CZ7a out the other day, can't believe it still gets coins where i have hunted with 4 or 5 other detectors, even the XP Deus 1.

Flintstone

I fround small ear rings, lots of coins. My Whites Pro Star head phone would not work on it. Next time i will take a switchable headphone. I only have the 6" and 8" coils for it, need to get a 10" coil. Even with with the 8" coil it was getting coins deep. Any one still use a CZ detector? I like the 5 and 15 Kh,

CZs are still excellent detectors. They are heavy by today’s standards.It’s the first time in 30 years that I haven’t owned one. Sold my last two off recently. I wish Fisher would bring out a new detector building off the CZ platform. I would definitely get one , but I got a feeling that First Texas isn’t doing a lot with high end hobby detectors and wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t completely stop building metal detectors. 🇺🇸😃🇺🇸

Good job Flintstone. I still have a CZ5 and a CZ7apro. Just haven’t used them for awhile. Might be time to try them again. We have been getting some rain now and I’m thinking those CZ’s will punch deep.

I still have my CZ6a since 2001, no need to upgrade to the super duper NOx's, Legends, Manticore Deus ...just bunch of confusing programs and hi-tech bells and whistles; you still end up digging everything in order not to be missing gold or iron-masking-a-good target...the target ID #'s are pretty useless.

Multi IQ CZ.

Flintstone. I have a 10" coil. If interested, email me at jayrer941@gmail.com
I fround small ear rings, lots of coins. My Whites Pro Star head phone would not work on it. Next time i will take a switchable headphone. I only have the 6" and 8" coils for it, need to get a 10" coil. Even with with the 8" coil it was getting coins deep. Any one still use a CZ detector? I like the 5 and 15 Kh,
I have a 10" coil, If you are interested.

They are still the site cleaner. I started with a CZ-20 in 94 and hunted my yard wirh it and recoverd around 30-40 wheats and 1 war nickel and have been over it with all the new stuff and can't find squat,it cleaned it all out. I was born there in 59 in the old shotgun shack.
Machine's gone over it since the CZ clean out was other CZ's and Tek T2 v6 and Tek T2 LTD SE and Tek Gama 600 which is a very good unit. Tesoro's amd 1 whites xlt,good for surface finds at best.

Come on Fisher just modernize the platform ya'll already have. Add VDI #'s and it will be a winner.

Last edited:
I love my CZ 3D