Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took Safari For Swim

Prep1957

To dry to hunt, been hunting swimming hole when I can, just loaded with clad been getting about 50 coins every time I go.Sorry about not posting,Went today for 4 hours dug a lot of pull tabs again got a lot of clad,1919 Buffalo,Trying to find gold ring I have pulled 11 rings out of here so far not one gold,2 rings today one copper and real small stainless that says Best Friends Forever.Lots of nickels.Safety Pin came out at 10 inches like new it could be gold I see 5K or 9K.Penny's so thick I set up Safari for gold and Quarters only last 2 hours.Running sand scoop in mud is a lot of work.6x8 is perfect water coil.Got 1 silver Rosie.

Did you somehow waterproof your Safari before you took it to the swimming hole? If you got it wet, it'll wreck your machine!