Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the ATP out cause of rain and I produce.

Ok for the new ATP guys...here is the difference between me and the other ATP swinging friend who will not get out of custom mode and go PRO. Hunted an old farmhouse with alot of iron..not real trashy just lots of iron signals. My pics are what I was able to retrieve and he had 2 wheaties only..one I gave him cause was showing him a target I was able to determine good and he could not get zero'ed in on it. Pro mode will and can produce more coins in the trashy areas.

Oh and my little old SE and 705 sat at home and rested cause of the beauty of the waterproofing ATP. Just a great day hunting.
Thanks,

Wow! ..very nice hunt that you had.
I can't wait to find some of those goodies!

So you were running in pro-mode.

Do you hunt in Standard and then swith to Promode
or stay in Pro Mode.

I never liked custom mode. Pro mode allows me to determine targets better and seperate them from trash with ease even with the stock 11. One reason why my buddy was having issues was casue of hunting in custom. Pro gives me a better idea on depth and faster recovery..or least I can hear the target better. Sharp high pitches are nicer then the belltone. If ya need anything more questions answered you let me know.
AFMIKE

to answer your question i never hunt in custom..Pro all the way.

Good question! but either way good finds!

sorry i was referring to standard ..my bad. I never hunt in standard mode. I hunt in pro only is what i meant.